Nissan Titan Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like new played only like 5 times. 20 GB version.
Need for Speed Carbon, MLB 2k7, Blazing Angles, Madden 07, Def Jam Icon
Talladega Nights (Blue-ray),
1 wireless controllers with charging cable,
av cable,
power cable
Orginal Box.

I would like to get around $500 OBO shipped.

I need this sold fast for some rent money. Please help me out.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump send me some offers

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
no there is some highr but saving game data you will never fill that amount of space

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yes but i have 5 games and 1 blue ray movie included. thats why i said send me some offers

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
$460 shipped

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ok do you also know that i am throwing in 5 games and a blue ray movie. All of this is worth well over $100 even off of ebay.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
correct the new 40gb and 80 gb are not backwards compatible with ps1 and ps2. only the 20gb and 60gb

·
Registered
127 Posts
Has everyone forgot about the spirit of Christmas when someone is in need of help. I would get it if I had the money but times are hard, sorry man.

·
Banned
6,454 Posts
pogi69x said:
Has everyone forgot about the spirit of Christmas when someone is in need of help. I would get it if I had the money but times are hard, sorry man.
The seller of this item is "always" in need of money for some reason. Either he's obtaining them dirt cheap or just shouldnt be buying the stuff if he has rent to pay. If someone NEEDS money they will cut deals.

And i guess some people are trying to use the PS2 game compatibility as a selling point? I guess for some it is.

·
Registered
41,353 Posts
nope, just pointing that out in case someone was going to buy the 40 gig and didn't know.

I'm getting the 80.

·
Registered
41,353 Posts
roy365 said:
I want the 80......but the wifey is hooking this present up, so i cant be choosy. Or can i?
same here! LOL

The PS3 is going on the XBR 4 the PS2 is going to the old crappy tv

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
roy365 said:
The seller of this item is "always" in need of money for some reason. Either he's obtaining them dirt cheap or just shouldnt be buying the stuff if he has rent to pay. If someone NEEDS money they will cut deals.

And i guess some people are trying to use the PS2 game compatibility as a selling point? I guess for some it is.

thanks man. you really are helping me out.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.