Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
These parts have been sitting here for a couple months. I'm tired of storing them. If I don't sell them within ~1 week. I'm throwing everything away.

Located in AZ. Make me an offer. I'm not really looking to get much... Thought I would offer it before I tossed it though.

- '06 Stock Coilovers (55k miles)
- '06 U-bolt plates
- '06 Sway Bar (with all the hardware)
- Spare wheel w/ a Bridgestone Dueler A/T (100% tread left)
- Stock Alignment Cams
- Left and right hinges for the tailgate (the ones screwed into the truck)

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Are the alignment cams the ones that allow for adjustment? The pre '06 ones i believe.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are the alignment cams the ones that allow for adjustment? The pre '06 ones i believe.
I'm not sure to be honest. They're off an '06 though, if that helps.

My gut tells me no adjustment. That's why I had to get the PRG ones.

Maybe someone can chime in that knows?

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Yeah I don't think they are... Just read the Alignment Cam Note on PRG's website and its the pre 05 that have them.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
i want the pins for the tailgate...im guessing those are the male ones that latch the tail gate right?

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
How much do you want for the fender liners shipped tp 97381?
Let me grab a price from UPS and get back to you later today. I can tell you it might be a little expensive to ship because of the size.

i want the pins for the tailgate...im guessing those are the male ones that latch the tail gate right?
I have the cables that hold it.

Then there's the hinges, one on each side of the tailgate. Those hinges go into the hinges on the truck.

I can't get my pics to upload for some reason. Working on it. Hopefully by tonight.

·
Registered
323 Posts
how much do you want for the oem 7 pin connector shipped to 93514 the lid piece on mine snapped off when i opened to plug my trailer in

·
Registered
64 Posts
I'm also interested on the front fender liners if 04GreenT does not work out.....to 89178.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
how much do you want for the oem 7 pin connector shipped to 93514 the lid piece on mine snapped off when i opened to plug my trailer in
I've got one offer. I'm waiting for his reply.

If he doesn't take it by chance it is $15 shipped.

I'm also interested on the front fender liners if 04GreenT does not work out.....to 89178.
Right on, I'll get a shipping price after work.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
How much do you want for the fender liners shipped tp 97381?
It says you're in Cali. That zip code is in Silverton, Oregon.

If you're in Oregon shipping is $70.

Shipping for you is $50.

PM me if either one of you is still interested.

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
Im gonna have to pass man.

I can pick them up locally for $50 for the set from a wrecking yard. Thanks for taking the time to check it out for me though.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
These parts have been sitting here for a couple months. I'm tired of storing them. If I don't sell them within ~1 week. I'm throwing everything away.

Located in AZ. Make me an offer. I'm not really looking to get much... Thought I would offer it before I tossed it though.

- '06 Stock Coilovers (55k miles)
- '06 U-bolt plates
- '06 Stock B-pipes
- '06 Sway Bar (with all the hardware)
- Fender liners (front)
- Spare wheel w/ a Bridgestone Dueler A/T (100% tread left)
- Stock Alignment Cams
- 2 cable stays for the tailgate
- Stock 7 pin connector
- Left and right hinges for the tailgate (the ones screwed into the truck)

I have pics of everything. They're uploading right now. It's taking a little long. Pics for sure on Monday.

When you decide to throw everything away, I will take them.

·
Registered
323 Posts
I've got one offer. I'm waiting for his reply.

If he doesn't take it by chance it is $15 shipped.

Right on, I'll get a shipping price after work.

let me know i can pay as soon as i hear back from you but i will for sure take it as long as its not broke

·
Registered
105 Posts
I is you truck a 4x4 if you i am interested in the coilovers and can you post pics

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
When you decide to throw everything away, I will take them.
The fender liners?

let me know i can pay as soon as i hear back from you but i will for sure take it as long as its not broke
Last time I used it, it worked fine. No reason why it shouldn't.

If by some odd chance it doesn't work let me know and I'll just refund you except for the shipping which is like $4. No point in shipping it again.

I'll let you know as soon as I hear back from him.
I is you truck a 4x4 if you i am interested in the coilovers and can you post pics
It is 2wd.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts