Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a used magnaflow muffler that i used as a muffler swap on my truck for about a year. perfect for 07 and up Titans. it is model number 12278, dual 2 1/4 in and single 3 out. sounded good but decided to go with a bullet so i am selling this. asking 60 dollars shipped from rapid city sd. pm or email me at idiotsaray @ hotmail dot com

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump. Feel free to make me an offer.

Sent from my samsung fascinate using the auto guide app

·
Premium Member
7,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How did this muffler sound? Drone? CIS? I have a dynomax bullet on my T right now. Would this work on an 04?
It sounded good its quieter than the bullet, there was some drone between 1500 and 2000, the only times I noticed some cis was if u floored it with cold pipes. And it would prolly work on an 04 u would just have to have some pipe work done to make it fit

·
Registered
264 Posts
PM sent atcha!

·
Premium Member
7,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bump back up to the top

·
Premium Member
7,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bump anyone looking for a muffler swap?

·
Premium Member
7,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I would consider that but thats why I am selling cause I bought and installed a bullet already

·
Registered
183 Posts
If I knew for sure the maggy would fit my 04 with factory exhaust minus the bullet or that it wouldnt cost me a lot to make it fit I would take this off your hands so if anyone has any input about fitting this on an 04 speak now

·
Registered
74 Posts
04 is a single in/single out muffler.

·
Premium Member
7,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
If I knew for sure the maggy would fit my 04 with factory exhaust minus the bullet or that it wouldnt cost me a lot to make it fit I would take this off your hands so if anyone has any input about fitting this on an 04 speak now
Are u running tail pipes or are u dumping it?

·
Premium Member
7,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
It would work for dual tail pipes and u could use it as single in dual out. Or u could have the muffler shop delete ur y and just run dual to.the muffler and then single out. That would be up to you.

Edit. Incase u dont know the magnaflows are reversable. So you can turn it which ever way u want.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts