Nissan Titan Forum banner

FS: More xbox 360 games

778 Views 10 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  spoonman
I know its a bit off-topic but i decided to make 1 thread with all the games i have for sale. Just need to make some money to pay for school stuff. I know some of you guys have xbox360's

Madden 08:
Disk is like new

$40 shipped Priority mail (2-3 days). Game still sells for 50+ tax at stores SOLD!

Following games will ship First Class mail USPS (price wise not worth shipping priority)

Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter: Light disk scratches that do not affect gameplay.
$12 Shipped OBO SOLD!

Tony Hawk's Project 8: Mint condition with original case and game manuals along with collectable cards. I saw it at frys for 29.99 last week.
$16 shipped SOLD!!

Madden 07: Still a fun game if you just want to play football and dont care about having updated rosters. light scratches but works perfectly.
$10 Shipped OBO SOLD!

Tiger Woods 06: Got a newer version. Still fun to play if you got some people over and your into golf. Light scratches but works perfectly.
$10 Shipped OBO

All games come in original cases and manuals.

*added to the games available for sale, look at the last post*

GRAW has been sold.

Im adding to the list: (2-19-08)
They all come in original case and have all manuals (except halo 3) Shipped First Class

Need for Speed: Carbon $20 Shipped
Assasins Creed $38 Shipped (New retails for 59.99) (SOLD!)
Saints Row $25 Shipped (SOLD!)
Rainbow 6 Vegas $25 Shipped (SOLD!)
See less See more
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
I'll take hawk :) paypal addy to send the money to?
Hawaiianbasshead said:
I'll take hawk :) paypal addy to send the money to?

Damn! the good games always get snatched up first!!! :)
I didn't pay for it yet so if you really want it go ahead :)
good seller here guys, Hawk is on my TV right now :) thanks again bro!

Tom
Saints Row and Rainbow 6 Vegas SOLD!!

I also put up PGR4, HALO 3, and Gears of War (all new and sealed) up for auction on ebay at a $10 starting price. If someone here ends up winning ,tell me and ill charge you actual shipping price. (i increase price on ebay a bit more to cover fee's)
What's the link to the ebay auction?

Will you take $35 shipped for assassin's creed?

spoonman said:
Saints Row and Rainbow 6 Vegas SOLD!!

I also put up PGR4, HALO 3, and Gears of War (all new and sealed) up for auction on ebay at a $10 starting price. If someone here ends up winning ,tell me and ill charge you actual shipping price. (i increase price on ebay a bit more to cover fee's)
Auction numbers
Halo 3 :220206382488
Gears: 220206381447
PGR4:220206383280

If your want Assassins Creed, i can do 35 shipped. My Xbox just gave me the RROD yesterday.
I've had 2 do it to me.. pissed me off.

Good thing they all have 3 year warrantys.

spoonman said:
Auction numbers
Halo 3 :220206382488
Gears: 220206381447
PGR4:220206383280

If your want Assassins Creed, i can do 35 shipped. My Xbox just gave me the RROD yesterday.
yep! I actually bought the best buy warranty. Im supposed to call and send it to them so they can send me a giftcard, but the best buy near me is known to just swap them out in the store. I also get $50 back since i paid 399 on launch but they are only 349 now. Im going to upgrade to the Elite when i get it swaped :)
Assassains Creed SOLD!

Still left NFS: Carbon 20 shipped

May still have another halo for sale, the one that has no case/manual. I took it off earlier since i let my friend borrow it, should be up for sale again soon.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.