Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is brand new off of a 07 Titan crew cab. Please let me know if you are interested. Pickup preferred or shipping extra. I am located in Inverness, FL (cenral Florida)
Thanks

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nissanpartspeople.com gets $22.50 to ship it so my guess is it will be right around $25. I just have to find a box to ship it in

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah it has everything. I just got my truck two days ago. It is a brand new extender. I will ship it on Monday. PM me your address and contact info

·
Registered
198 Posts
Hey there wheels, I'm in Inverness too & just got a new Titan CC.

Mine's a Deep Water Blue LE - hope to see ya around town !

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This is still for sale. I am not able to ship it because UPS is telling me it is outside of their shippable dimensions. I can meet someone in the Tampa or Orlando area if interested.

Thanks

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
wheels said:
This is still for sale. I am not able to ship it because UPS is telling me it is outside of their shippable dimensions. I can meet someone in the Tampa or Orlando area if interested.

Thanks
You should be able to break it down, and then try Fedex or DHL.

You can ship it.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I thought I did respond to the above post. Oh well. Either way they are still for sale

Pickup Only

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I thought I did respond to the above post. Oh well. Either way the extender is still for sale

Pickup Only

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
^ The extender is from an 07 cc. It will work with your truck as long as you have the utilitrac rails on the sides

1 - 19 of 19 Posts