Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS: NIB Volant Exhaust - $400 Fayetteville, NC Area

I have a brand new, still in the box Volant Exhaust setup. I never got around to putting it on before I sold my Titan.

However, my loss is your gain.

I want 425.00 for it, shipped to your door.

Let me know if you are interested. Like I said in the top of this post, this system is brand new and has never been installed on a titan at all.
Thanks!

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
I little more info would be nice.

Is it a cat back system, or muffler/tailpipe?

Any pics?

·
Registered
123 Posts
How much to ship to 18964?

·
Registered
62 Posts
I have had this system installed on my truck for about a year and love it. It has a nice sound to it, not too loud, just right. The build quality is top notch, the welds are perfect, and fitment is great. There is no drone in cabin at all on the highway, but when you get on it, it comes alive. Very nice system.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the plug. I really wished I could have installed this while I had my titan. Anyways, come on now....someone has to want one of these. Like I said in the original post, its a brand new system and still in its original box!

Let me know.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Does it include the "y" pipe? Plus, I saw one sell a couple of months ago for 350 shipped...would you be willing to negotiate any on the price? PM me please.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
It does inlcude the Y-pipe. I may be willing to negotiate on the price. However, this set is a new setup and at the price i listed i am already losing money. But, I am always open to offers.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts