Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
These are oem fogs? Where did you buy so I can see if they will work for me. I'm interested. I want first dibs If they will work. Also what kind of paint did you use? Are these a direct plug & play for an 06 SE? Maybe someone can answer that for me. I have the plugs already in place by the fog covers.

·
Read Only
2,060 Posts
These are oem fogs? Where did you buy so I can see if they will work for me. I'm interested. I want first dibs If they will work. Also what kind of paint did you use? Are these a direct plug & play for an 06 SE? Maybe someone can answer that for me. I have the plugs already in place by the fog covers.
The brand looks OEM and the seller said its OEM.

The seller has a 2004 so it will fit your 2006.

·
Premium Member
610 Posts
do these come with the mounting hardware also or is tis just the light by themselves

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Now includes a wiring harness (for those that don't have their trucks prewired), fog light switch, and mounting hardware!

Also both of the people that yelled dibs have backed out.

·
Registered
48 Posts
does it come with the turn signal switch or no?

·
Registered
48 Posts
does it come with the turn signal switch for non auto headlights or no? if it does ill buy them from you

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
are these glass or plastic lights housings? Either way im interested as mine are trashed

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
does it come with the turn signal switch for non auto headlights or no? if it does ill buy them from you

It doesn't, like I said, I'm keeping/using the turn signal stalk switch.

It comes with a push button switch you can mount in place of one of the plastic blanks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts