Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys and gals, I have some other things for sale.

1 oakley pro m frame in silver, with 2 lenses, yellow and smoke, as well as a case for these. I have pics, and I can post or email if you are interested. asking $90

1 Pelican 1720 black gun case, you will need bottom foam, but in perfect condition. Asking $110
Pelican 1720 case for carrying guns and rifles

1 Gaurdforce Double Scope gun case 70c, this has everything, and is also in perfect condition. Asking $95
Guardforce Classic 70C Double Scoped Rifle Gun Case

I do not have pics of the gun cases, but would be able to get them, in a week, their in a storage unit.

I would ship these if you would like, the oakleys i would take care of shipping. The gun cases, we would have to talk, and need to get a quote for shipping them, but likely not a problem.

If you have any questions or would like pics, email or pm me. [email protected]

Thanks for looking
Wil

Attachments

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
shipping to 92345 would be $40-50, they are a bit awkward.
You guys might consider sending the cases Greyhound. They can be considerably cheaper than Fed Ups. Of course you'll have to pick it up at the bus station... but if it saves half or more, it might be worth checking into.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
You can just post the pics of the glasses on here that way you don't have to send to everyone that's interested

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
pics of glasses uploaded, for those interested. Gun case pics will be on sunday/monday.

there is some wear on the ends of the frames.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts