Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Factory OEM bed extender with brackets to attach it to the utilitrack system. $175.00 + shipping or local pickup.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Or a buy a brand new one for 20 bucks more that still has all the powder coating on it.

2004 - 2011 Nissan Titan Bed Extender | eBay

Gosh Bama334 thank you for your invaluable feedback on MY thread. Price reduced! $.99 cents plus $174.01 handling fee + shipping.

**** you prick - keep your nose out of other people's business you stupid inbred ****!

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Im local so I will take it for $.99. Let me know, I can pick up right now!

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Im local so I will take it for $.99. Let me know, I can pick up right now!
Come on by however the $174.01 handling fee still applies...

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
YOU set the price of $.99, I offered to buy and you declined. :confused:

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Gosh Bama334 thank you for your invaluable feedback on MY thread. Price reduced! $.99 cents plus $174.01 handling fee + shipping.

**** you prick - keep your nose out of other people's business you stupid inbred ****!
Why would you think you could sell a used one with power coating rubbed off for more than a new one. LOL! I just want to keep people from being ripped off. HAHAHAHA!:):) Oh sorry you got your panties in a wad, I love it when that happens. Funny stuff!

·
Registered
439 Posts

was that really needed???

·
Registered
258 Posts
What shipping method were you thinking of becausec UPS only wants on average 35.00 to ship it to houston.. Lol but seriously just lower the price some. These things usually sell for around 80-120 dollars.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts