Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Bought my 05 LE last year and found the previous owner gutted the overhead display...but left the OEM DVD player and headsets. DVD player will come with associated mounting brackets and attached wiring.

2 Headsets: $100 + S/H
DVD player: $50 OBO + S/H

Pics:

DVD Player OFF
DVD Player ON
Headsets
Headsets OFF
Headsets ON

Attachments

·
Registered
98 Posts
do you think it would fit in a 2010 pro4x, meaning the wiring? I have the rocksford fosgate system with the back console and controls and crap

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
do you think it would fit in a 2010 pro4x, meaning the wiring? I have the rocksford fosgate system with the back console and controls and crap
I would think so; i have the same set up--OEM RF system and the rear console controls. Its still in the the truck. when i installed my Sirius radio, dont recall seeing an A/V cable in the overhead, so i dont know if they cut it or pulled it back down to the center console.
I have spare A/V cables around the house if thats the deal.

·
Registered
98 Posts
im interested, im just curious if you can take pics as you take it out. im not concerned about the upper console having the wires but the lower and the connectors. if you can take some pics when you take it out. if everything looks like it'll work ill paypal ya

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I can do that. I will leave all connections as they need to be when installed as well.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Im pretty busy the beginning of this week...
I remove it later into the week/weekend....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts