Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought off this forum couple days ago, arrived quickly, its the wrong color and i dont have a wiring loom up in the overhead like my dealer said i would. Its defo used, little dirty but looked pretty tidy when i did a test install. Super easy to fit too.

$120 shipped.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Looks beige to me; i have gray interior...could be painted though.
would u say it's like a light Tan color? My overhead console is like a light tannish color. Does that sound about right? And will this install like in the last drop down compartment of the overhead console by just removing the drop down storage one and replacing it with this one? and What kind of hook ups does it have??
(any pics of wiring harness or plug ins) does it have a plug in type audio and video cables IF SO I MAY TAKE THIS OFF UR HANDS. Let me know

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, tannish indeed, its a tad too tan for my gray. In the second pic you can see like the iso block connector, the guy who sold it me helpfully included pin out info for hooking in an after market dvd/hu etc.

·
Registered
170 Posts
GOOD LUCK WITH THE SALE.
After doing some research Im gonna have to pass on this. If it was plug n play I would get it, but it's outta my skill level to try and tackle this one. Sorry Clash, FREE BUMP !! Someone should jump on this it's a good deal.

·
Registered
928 Posts
My 06 LE has the overhead. Is the dvd unit plug and play?

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
In as far as you unscrew the one there and the DVD just screws in. 5 mins. You still need to wire it with a player unless you have that.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts