Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a few things for sale:

1. One piece billet grill- $75 shipped
Purchased from another member about a year ago. Needed a change so I did the expanded metal grill mod. As you can see in the pics, one corner is a little bent. It was that way when I got it, never bothered me enough to bend it back for fear of it breaking off. All mounting hardware is included also. Also some minor scratches in the black area on the top of the bars from a using a Gerber tool to install. Can't see it unless you are looking for it.

2. Expanded Metal for grill mod- $20-$45 shipped-see description
I bought a 4'x8' sheet of 1/4" 18 gauge expanded metal for my grill mod. It was the only thing available in my area. (The nearest home depot is a 2 1/2 hour drive!) Needless to say I have plenty left. This will save you a trip to the store and hunting around for the right stuff.
Option A: I can cut it up into approximate sizes and you can trim it down to fit for $20 shipped
Option B: I can do all of the cutting for you, ready to fit into the grill. (04-07 grills only) $35 shipped
Option C: I can paint it black for you. This will include 2 coats of adhesion promoter, 4 coats of satin black, and 2 coats of clear coat on front and back. (04-07 grills only) $40 shipped.
Option D: I can spray bed-liner on it for you. This will include 2 coats of adhesion promoter and 2 coats of duplicolor bed-liner on front and back. (04-07 grills only) $45 shipped.

3. Set (4) of 18" OEM wheels- MAKE OFFER
Three have TPMS and are in decent shape, (7-8 out of 10). They have some minor scratches. The fourth is not so great. It is missing the TPMS monitor, and is pretty scratched up. It is structurally sound, just doesn't look real great. This set would work great for someone looking for a set to paint.

4. Grill Scraps- FREE YOU PAY SHIPPING

All items are obo and I am willing to take trades, I will entertain any offer. All items will be shipped from Riverton, WY 82501. Pics of the wheels will be up tomorrow.

Attachments

·
Registered
48 Posts
got a pic of the one piece? and the brand?

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
got a pic of the one piece? and the brand?
Not sure on the brand pics are up in the first post. As you can see one corner is a little bent. It was that way when I got it, never bothered me enough to bend it back for fear of it breaking off. All mounting hardware is included also.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
30 Posts
that grill mod looks good how does it stay in there you got them hooked onto the inserts or screwed in or something? and can you make something like that for the bottom opening too?

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
501 Posts
Gonna have to take apart my grill so see if I can pull that off

·
Registered
8 Posts
I am interested in the grill, PM sent

·
Registered
264 Posts
Hey man,

Any word on shipping for that grille?

Thx....

·
Registered
501 Posts
how hard is the installation of that expanded metal mod? if you can cut it to where i wont have to cut anymore (dont have a torch) and just install, ill buy it

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
how hard is the installation of that expanded metal mod? if you can cut it to where i wont have to cut anymore (dont have a torch) and just install, ill buy it
You don't need a torch to cut the metal, just a hack saw. I used a reciprocating saw which was much easier, but not necessary.
I used n2titan's write up as my guide:
http://www.titantalk.com/forums/titan-faq-howto-area/88175-diy-badgeless-grille.html

I can do all of the cutting for you, but it takes a little time so I will charge $35 shipped ready to go in the grill. I can paint it also $40 shipped. This will include 2 coats of adhesion promoter, 4 coats of satin black, and 2 coats of clear coat. That is how I did mine. Also, I can only do this for 04-07 grilles because I do not have an 08+ for a guide. Keep in mind you will still have to cut out the honey-comb part of the grille. You may be able to leave it, but I can't say if it will look good.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey man,

Any word on shipping for that grille?

Thx....
The UPS store here doesn't open till 4 pm. So I am heading that way here in a few minutes I'll PM you this evening.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I am interested in the grill, PM sent
There is one guy interested, but I have to check shipping to our friends to the north. I'll let you know if it falls through.

·
Registered
501 Posts
That for the grille and bottom, if so Deal. Pm your paypal

You don't need a torch to cut the metal, just a hack saw. I used a reciprocating saw which was much easier, but not necessary.
I used n2titan's write up as my guide:
http://www.titantalk.com/forums/titan-faq-howto-area/88175-diy-badgeless-grille.html

I can do all of the cutting for you, but it takes a little time so I will charge $35 shipped ready to go in the grill. I can paint it also $40 shipped. This will include 2 coats of adhesion promoter, 4 coats of satin black, and 2 coats of clear coat. That is how I did mine. Also, I can only do this for 04-07 grilles because I do not have an 08+ for a guide. Keep in mind you will still have to cut out the honey-comb part of the grille. You may be able to leave it, but I can't say if it will look good.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Registered
501 Posts
Just for the upper. I haven't attempted the bottom.
Ok that's fine, don't worry about painting, gonna bed line it. Just send me your paypal

·
Registered
221 Posts
interested in the wheels im in Rapid city SD how far away are you from here? in reality how much are you looking to get out of the wheels ?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts