Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Almost new set of Boss 311 (3,700 miles) in chrome. Bought in June of this year. No damage, perfect condition. Selling set only, $650 + shipping. I'll post pics later today. If you want me to e-mail pics, send me your e-mail address. If you're interested in the tires as well, let me know. Tire size is in my sig.

Selling because I want XD Rockstar's or Monster's.

Chris

·
Registered
29 Posts
Where are you located?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OKlahoma City, Oklahoma

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
$1500 for the set. Unsure on shipping. I'll have to check it out. I may be able to send common freight through a friend...

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Price lowered to $1,300...

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
For the wheels and tires...LOL

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
No PayPal, want to "launder" this purchase away from my wife...LOL

$1,300 + shipping is my final offer...

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Halemeister,

You can send me a check if you'd like. When I receive the check, I'll mount my new wheels and tires and ship yours immediately. There will be a two-three day delay while they're mounted, but no longer. The tire shop where I will purchase the new set have assured me they can get the new wheels within two days and they have the tires in stock. I've been doing business with them for almost ten years.

I've never shipped anything before, so I'll have to check on shipping. I apologize for my ignorance on this subject.

If this arrangement isn't agreeable to you, please feel free to send me a private message and we can work something out.

Regards,

Chris

1 - 16 of 16 Posts