Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a modded grill i want to sell or trade for a galaxy black grill. Offer me something for it! Its a sexy looking grill!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
$18 for shipping and make me an offer for the grill.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Damn! If he doesn't get it, PM me. You know I will buy it. Will it fit my 2005, and do you have one for the lower grille too? Please say yes... :)

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Damn! If he doesn't get it, PM me. You know I will buy it. Will it fit my 2005, and do you have one for the lower grille too? Please say yes... :)
it fits 04-07 for sure, and might fit later years. Hey but you have the galaxy black grill im looking for! Whats the condition of it maybe we can trade! And as for the bottom dont have one but if i find out how to keep it held on i could make it for you!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Hmmm? Well, I won't be modding mine anymore before I drive it to Texas. Maybe we can do the swap after I am done moving. Keep me informed.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
what about shipping it?

·
Registered
231 Posts
I need a grill to drive to TX haha. I get back on a Friday night, and on Saturday and Sunday have to pack my life into a U-Haul trailer and my Titan and leave by Monday morning at 6 am. I don't think there will be time. Now once I get to where I am going that Wednesday is another story. Is that grille just an extra you have laying around?

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I see.... yeah its an extra. Well thats no problem you can ship it to me when you finish moving. What date will you be back?

·
Registered
231 Posts
Well, I need to get back and make sure I don't want to keep it. I will buy yours though, and if I get home, put the one I get from you next to mine and decide on yours, I will sell you mine for what I paid you. How does that sound? I am still needing a matching lower grille to match yours though... :/

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah that will work, ill check on the lower grill. So your not sure if you will keep yours? Oh almost forgot it has one lower clip broken but its no big deal.
Also could you pay for shipping both ways? I spent like $30 for supplies plus time to do it. lol

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bump.................

·
Registered
259 Posts
i live in tx how much do you want for it?

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Dont have a price in mind offer me something or send me a pm. I live close to waco where are you located, do you have a stock black grill on your truck?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts