Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale is a Passenger Side 06 Big Tow mirror that is missing the bottom convex mirror. The tab that holds the bottom mirror on is broken as well. This mirror can be used for parts or you can get a bottom convex mirror and glue it in place like I had to do to mine.

This mirror does not have memory. I believe it only works on SE trucks, but I could be mistaken. I think all LE trucks have memory.

One small scratch on the chrome as seen in picture 3 (the yellow streak is a reflection and is not a scratch), but otherwise excellent shape.

$30 OBO plus shipping. Respond with your zip for shipping quote. Or pick up in NW Arkansas.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I did the same thing to mine. Is it hard to change out? I haven't taken it apart yet, where is the electrical connector? Do you have to take the door apart?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did the same thing to mine. Is it hard to change out? I haven't taken it apart yet, where is the electrical connector? Do you have to take the door apart?
Not too difficult. Just have to take door panel off to be able to get to the plug. And make sure you pay attention to the routing of the wire too so you don't get it on the wrong side of the window track. Oops. :) All it did was knock the window out of track, but was able to fix without issue. Just made the job a little harder than it should have been.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
TTT - i figured someone would at least need the mirror, maybe the chrome. Or, you may have a situation like me where you just want to glue your old convex mirror in. Works great because it doesn't require nearly the adjustability the large mirror does.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Would you be able to get me a shipping estimate to zip 68025? I'd be interested in the Chrome, but I've heard it's difficult to remove, and if one of the tabs gets broken, the whole thing is useless.

Thanks.

Joe B.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Would you be able to get me a shipping estimate to zip 68025? I'd be interested in the Chrome, but I've heard it's difficult to remove, and if one of the tabs gets broken, the whole thing is useless.

Thanks.

Joe B.

Hi Joe. Shipping to you would be $13 parcel post or $15 priority. Add $1.70 for insurance. I'd be more than happy to let you remove the chrome and keep the rest. :>) I've never tried or even looked up how to remove it. Let me know. Thanks!

Eric

1 - 7 of 7 Posts