Nissan Titan Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Nissan Part Number 24810-7S61C with 79289 miles on it. Direct plug in. Asking $100 shipped to the lower 48.
SOLD

Attachments

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
have you mounted this on your truck before? Will you ship to California? do all the gauges work properly even though you are only using the big plug?

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
have you mounted this on your truck before? Will you ship to California? do all the gauges work properly even though you are only using the big plug?
Yes to all three questions. The first photo is taken prior to me removing it from my truck after running it about 3 weeks. Everything does work on it with just the big plug. Not sure what the little one does....
I am still running one of these in my truck, I just found one that is very close to my actual mileage.

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Lol only 8,000 more driving miles till I would totally consider this...bump for a good price!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Is the mileage stored in just the cluster and not in the trucks ECU? In other words, if I install it and get a smog check later, is there gonna be a discrepancy between what the smog machine reads and what the tech sees on the dash?

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is the mileage stored in just the cluster and not in the trucks ECU? In other words, if I install it and get a smog check later, is there gonna be a discrepancy between what the smog machine reads and what the tech sees on the dash?
It is only stored in the cluster, but if you go somewhere that "officially" records your mileage (in their system), then you are stuck with it. That is why I got one of these with mileage very close to my truck.

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
Your the 1st person i've seen w/ this mod. Pretty cool! :)

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Any idea how much it would cost to have my current mileage programmed into the QX cluster?

I know the stealership will do it for the price of an arm and a leg. Tomorrow I'll call around to see who else could do it.

If I can find someone to enter my mileage for a decent price I'll take this off you in a heartbeat.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Hey Dan, long time no see. May be interested...my mileage will be the deciding factor. Not near my truck now but will be later today.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.