Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling a QX56 gauge cluster in great shape. It was out of either a 2006 I believe with either 79k or 89k on the odometer, sorry I don't recall. No cracks or scratches on the lens. The only thing is one of the battery light bars doesn't work. I believe its a direct drop in for the 2004-2007 Titans. Just double check before buying please. Will take first Pending sale. Paypal verified.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Selling a QX56 gauge cluster in great shape. It was out of either a 2006 I believe with either 79k or 89k on the odometer, sorry I don't recall. No cracks or scratches on the lens. The only thing is one of the battery light bars doesn't work. I believe its a direct drop in for the 2004-2007 Titans. Just double check before buying please. Will take first $150 shipped. Paypal verified.
:bump: For a great price!

I have this in my '06. Direct swap.

Good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
563 Posts
The battery bar issue is an issue with swapping it into a Titan. One of my also doesn't work. Its just one of the weird things that happens when swapping it in.

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
The battery bar issue is an issue with swapping it into a Titan. One of my also doesn't work. Its just one of the weird things that happens when swapping it in.
Can you help the brothers out and post a pic of it illuminated, preferably with key turned on to show all warning lights on as well?

·
Registered
563 Posts

Sometimes the bar will half illuminate and sometimes it'll just go out completely. Just one of the quirks of using the qx56 cluster. Ignore all the other lights, I still haven't installed my rear abs sensors yet lol.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
have you checked your paypal?

·
Registered
439 Posts
what is the price?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts