Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I never got around the installing either of these items and doubt I ever will unless no one wants them. The catch can has never been installed but doesn't come with hoses. The bump stops were Rynomx785's that I bought off him a couple months ago but never installed either. Thery are used, but don't need to be rebuilt. I will include the cans to mount them.

Relentless RPM catch can: $80 shipped

Radflo 2.0 bumps: $275 w/cans

Thanks,
Paul

Attachments

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Hey guys I never got around the installing either of these items and doubt I ever will unless no one wants them. The catch can has never been installed but doesn't come with hoses. The bump stops were Rynomx785's that I bought off him a couple months ago but never installed either. Thery are used, but don't need to be rebuilt. I will include the cans to mount them.

Relentless RPM catch can: $80 shipped

Radflo 2.0 bumps: $275 w/cans

Thanks,
Paul
Bump for a helluva guy!

Reactions: 08pro4x2486

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
What does it take to mount those bumps? And the price on the bumps includes/doesn't include shipping?

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Dude dont sell the bumps, I think I still have my templates for the plates to mount them, 250 and full day at my shop and we can get those mounted.

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dude dont sell the bumps, I think I still have my templates for the plates to mount them, 250 and full day at my shop and we can get those mounted.
You'd do it for $250?! DEAL man!!

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Guys there's someone who PM'ed me last night about the catch can so there's a line right now. I'll respond to everyone when I get off work.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
PM me, Im going to some races in CA this weekend, if your not in a hurry (Im busy the next 2 weekends) then we can get it done.

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I want all those, but funds are pretty thinned out at this time... definitely want the catch can though... You have the mounting plate for the can, or just as is in the pic?
You sir are second in line. The first guy PM'ed me at 1:00 AM and you did at 1:40 AM.
Dibs on the catch can!!! What else would I need besides the hoses?
You're third good sir.
What does it take to mount those bumps? And the price on the bumps includes/doesn't include shipping?
A decent amount of fab work. I couldn't find a place to do it cheaper than 500-600 bucks. It would've included shipping, but it looks like I'll be keeping them. Sorry man.

Reactions: DRTYAZN

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Patiently waiting... ;)
Sorry brother man he just sent the payment. Wish I had a couple more to sell to you guys lol.

The bumps aren't forsale as of now. Thanks everybody.:cheers:

Reactions: DRTYAZN

·
Registered
763 Posts
I've got a catch can that I bought from a member last year and never used for who ever is still looking. I'll get some pics this afternoon. Hoses and mounts included.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Thanks Paul, I got it and gathered up the hose and TEEs and such today.

I'm going to use two tees and get both PCVs into the can and TEE back to the vacumes.... for now.

I think i want to go with the dual setup just to simplify the lines.

9balllrook, do you still have yours for sale?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts