·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For Sale:
Set of Wheel Adapters that were on my truck for 2 months: $70 OBO
2009 Chrome SE OEM Grill Shell: $125 OBO
2004-2007 Billet Grill: $35

LOCATED IN IE/OC AREA. LOCAL SALES ONLY. THANKS.

Attachments

·
Registered
363 Posts
2 wheel adapters or 4? if 4 than i call dibs. I know there are only 2 in the pic but I am just making sure. oh and what kind are they and how thick?

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
You sure the billet grille is for an 04-07? the side pieces look too narrow from the picture. Looks more like the 08+ size. Hard to tell though, i could be wrong.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Whatever place in line for the adapters

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
2 wheel adapters or 4? if 4 than i call dibs. I know there are only 2 in the pic but I am just making sure. oh and what kind are they and how thick?
Sorry I only have 2 wheel adapters. I'm not sure of what brand they are either, but i believe they're 1.25".
You sure the billet grille is for an 04-07? the side pieces look too narrow from the picture. Looks more like the 08+ size. Hard to tell though, i could be wrong.
Yeah i'm pretty sure. I have an 09 and it didn't fit mine.
How thick are the wheel adapters and what brand?
1.25" Don't know of the brand.
Whatever place in line for the adapters
Sorry but i prefer pickup only, don't want to hassle with shipping.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:bump::bump:

I really need this stuff gone.. I'll do $25 for the Grill and $60 for the spacers. Prefer local pickup only. Thanks!

·
Registered
363 Posts
i am going to remove myself form 1st in line for wheel adapters since you only have two, thanks though.

·
Registered
558 Posts
2 spacers for $60? Where in 909 are you? I'm in Walnut. They fit your Titan with stock rims? And do they include the lugs?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts