Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
All, I have a sliding bed divider in excellent condition for sale from a 2006 Titan LE 4x4. I'm in the Nashville area and willing to ship in U.S.. Price is $125 + shipping.

Prefer Paypal unless local.

Attachments

·
Registered
166 Posts
Fergman said:
All, I have a sliding bed divider in excellent condition for sale from a 2006 Titan LE 4x4. I'm in the Nashville area and willing to ship in U.S.. Price is $150 + shipping.

Prefer Paypal unless local.

title says 125, body says 150.. what do these retail for and how much would shipping be to 18707

·
Registered
775 Posts
These bed dividers are the best Utilitrack accessory in my opinion. I bought one for mine a few weeks ago and I love it! According to Nissan's website, they retail for $270 so regardless of whether it's $150 or $125, it's a great deal. Good luck with the sale!:bump:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Buildwonder said:
These bed dividers are the best Utilitrack accessory in my opinion. I bought one for mine a few weeks ago and I love it! According to Nissan's website, they retail for $270 so regardless of whether it's $150 or $125, it's a great deal. Good luck with the sale!:bump:
Thanks for the non-solicited compliments on the divider Buildwonder. :thumbsup: It was a great accessory while I owned my Titan. Came in very handy a lot of times.

The price is $125 and I'll edit the thread to be consistent. I don't know for sure how much the shipping would be but I would guess no more than $35 via UPS ground. Unless it were a lot more than that I'd be willing to eat the difference and just ask for $35 in shipping. If it is less than $35, I'll refund the difference.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Fergman said:
Thanks for the non-solicited compliments on the divider Buildwonder. :thumbsup: It was a great accessory while I owned my Titan. Came in very handy a lot of times.

The price is $125 and I'll edit the thread to be consistent. I don't know for sure how much the shipping would be but I would guess no more than $35 via UPS ground. Unless it were a lot more than that I'd be willing to eat the difference and just ask for $35 in shipping. If it is less than $35, I'll refund the difference.
send me a shipped price to 93021 if still avail please

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Leadsled124 said:
send me a shipped price to 93021 if still avail please
I'll try to get it boxed up this evening and take it the UPS store to determine shipping costs.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Let me use it for awhile and I'll let you know. :hahano:

·
Registered
99 Posts
I'm in Memphis, with family in Nashville.

Is it still for sale, will buy today!?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts