Nissan Titan Forum banner

FS: Sliding Bed Divider....$150

617 12
All, I have a sliding bed divider in excellent condition for sale from a 2006 Titan LE 4x4. I'm in the Nashville area and willing to ship in U.S.. Price is $150 + shipping.

Would prefer Paypal unless local.

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
92,731 Posts
Dude... You only need one "For Sale" thread. Please delete one. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
92,731 Posts

·
Registered
777 Posts
I just bought one of these last week for my truck and I'm not sure what I ever did without it. It's worth every last penny you pay for it. This is the accessory that really showcases the real "utility" of the Utilitrack System. Good luck with the sale, man!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Thanks for the support Buildwonder. You are so right about how cool the divider is. I used it a lot, whether it was just for holding grociers up against the front of the bed or holding gear snug against the tailgate, it was very versatile and I loved it.

I changed jobs and now commute much further than I used to so I needed to get something that was a little more economical. I had to trade in my favorite truck :( but nobody said I had to include the accessories :evillaugh . It felt good to screw the dealer a little for a change. Anyway, I thought I'd try to sell them on here.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.