Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
All, I have a sliding bed divider in excellent condition for sale from a 2006 Titan LE 4x4. I'm in the Nashville area and willing to ship in U.S.. Price is $150 + shipping.

Would prefer Paypal unless local.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Dude... You only need one "For Sale" thread. Please delete one. Thanks.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Blackbeauty said:
Dude... You only need one "For Sale" thread. Please delete one. Thanks.
Dude, I have two different things for sale. I have both the bed extender and bed divider, which are two different things, for sale.

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
My bad. Nice edit. :D

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No problem Black Beauty. The funny thing is that official Nissan link for Titan Accessories shows the same picture for the Bed Divider as the Bed Extender.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
TnTitan1 said:
WOULD YOU GO $100 CASH. i AM IN BRENTWOOD AND CAN MEET YOU.
I guess I can go for $100. I work in Brentwood and can bring it to work anytime and meet you or sometime at night. Send me an email with a phone # and I'll give you a call.

·
Registered
775 Posts
I just bought one of these last week for my truck and I'm not sure what I ever did without it. It's worth every last penny you pay for it. This is the accessory that really showcases the real "utility" of the Utilitrack System. Good luck with the sale, man!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Thanks for the support Buildwonder. You are so right about how cool the divider is. I used it a lot, whether it was just for holding grociers up against the front of the bed or holding gear snug against the tailgate, it was very versatile and I loved it.

I changed jobs and now commute much further than I used to so I needed to get something that was a little more economical. I had to trade in my favorite truck :( but nobody said I had to include the accessories :evillaugh . It felt good to screw the dealer a little for a change. Anyway, I thought I'd try to sell them on here.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts