Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a sliding bed tray left for sale. I'm asking $70 + Shipping. local pickup is prefered. I live in Elk Grove, CA. PM me if you are interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
i've tried to sell mine on here about 3 different times. I don't think anyone actually uses these things. Mine is still collecting dust in my garage.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
titanmike said:
i've tried to sell mine on here about 3 different times. I don't think anyone actually uses these things. Mine is still collecting dust in my garage.
yea I don't know what Nissan was thinking when they made this thing. i could never find a use for it. I figured maybe some one would.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have a bed tray ... but am missing a bottom rail.
Anybody want to sell me a rail or two?

... or if relatively close to FL,
anybody want to sell their tray cheap?

Rob

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
The guy who started the thread can have first dibs on selling his to you his first if he wants. But if he's not interested i'll probably sell you mine. Where ya located?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Thanks TM,

I live in 32712 Apopka, FL
I work in 32746 Lake Mary, FL
... both very close to Orlando.

I'm missing one rail,
I was thinking of having a machine shop
fabricate a couple rails ... but that'll probably
not be very cost efficient.

thanks
Rob

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
as of right now I don't have any plans on being in the orlando area. Are you ever in the tampa area?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Ebay might be a good place to get rid of those items, more exposure and more people looking for odd stuff like those trays. Good luck.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
germangrunge said:
Ebay might be a good place to get rid of those items, more exposure and more people looking for odd stuff like those trays. Good luck.
tried that too... twice. no go. i figured this would be more direct since there are mostly titan owners here.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts