Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling this tonneau cover that came on my truck. Its like brand new smoke hard top with carpet underbelly. Has keyless pop on it with a light that comes on when its popped. Also has a hide away pop that runs inside your fender if the battery dies in the keyless intry. This tonneau cover is like brand new with no scratchs or flaws, Im just selling it because I dont really need it on here and am looking to get 500ish out of it. I may would trade even for a oem style bed extender that works with my utilitrac system. I looked these tonneau covers up online and it looks like a $2,000ish cover. I may would also think of trading for a bak cover that flips as well.

Location is North Carolina near Asheville and Hickory, would be willing to drive a few hours to meet someone.

Fastest way to reach me is email [email protected]

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump!:bump::bump:

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:bump::bump::bump:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Wish you were closer,I would buy it,GLWS

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes everyone seems to be from out west on this forum

·
Registered
384 Posts
Ever go to Knoxville, Tn?

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No but I could meet you in asheville

·
Registered
46 Posts
That would match exactly what I was looking for. Don't know when I could swing a trip to NC though.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Seems like all are too far away

·
Registered
940 Posts
man im in ny and would gladly trade the bed extender for it.. woner how much it would be for u to ship it??

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
sent you an email bud!

·
Registered
249 Posts
I am near Dillon, SC, and interested, but booked up till may. I have a bed extender in storage, and drive an 04 CC SE that I believe is the same color. PM to talk or exchange digits.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yes it is... and Mark I have a few people interested but if it doesn't work out I'll let you know... But as of now its still up for grabs

1 - 14 of 14 Posts