Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
well ive had alot of fun wrenching on the truck the last few years, but its time for a change. the truck certainly gets plenty of attention and is a blast to drive, but im ready to get into something else; so ive begun the process of going back to stock so i can trade it in.
i havent really come up with prices yet, just seeing what people might be interested in. feel free to shoot me some PMs and ill do my best to get back to you quickly. here's what ill have

-PRG mid travel kit w. sway-a-way coilovers that bolt into stock coil bucket
(need to be rebuilt or replaced, bodies/threads are rusty)
-ebay LED fog lights
-PRG offroad traction bars (minus front mounting brackets) **sale pending**
-5 37" BFGs w/ eagle alloy 063s (prefer local buyer)
-sway-a-way piggyback shocks for 0-3" lift (will need cleaned & possible rebuild)
-4 Kragen HID off road lights
-AVS head/taillight covers -lightly scuffed minor scratches

also have my fiberglass hood, fenders and bedsides but i think someone local wants them, but if not ill list them here although shipping would be big.
ill also try to get some pictures of the actual items soon. heres the truck, PS- bumpers in pics are already gone

Attachments

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
how much for the kragen lights shipped?

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
pm sent if you're interested in shipping tbars

·
Registered
79 Posts
pm sent on bully dog power pup and CAI.

·
Registered
792 Posts
What would you be looking to get for the mid travel? Could possibly be interested if the price is right!

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Pmed you

Sent from my HTC Glacier using AutoGuide App

·
Registered
452 Posts
I want the traction bars, Im Kris's friend let me know how much you want and when you want to get rid of them.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
how much for the 4in cst spindles?

·
Registered
984 Posts
Price on SAW's? UCA's?

Paypal ready.

·
Registered
984 Posts
UCAs are mid travel specific being 3" wider. not sure if the coilovers are as well.
So they wouldn't fit stock mounting points? PM me a price and let's work something out

1 - 20 of 32 Posts