Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This includes the gun, 2 magazines, belt holster, speed loader, magazine holder and the case. Less than 150 rounds through it. Willing to travel up to Tucson for you Phoenix folks.

Asking $450.

Laser/light combo not included!

Matt Clayton
520-227-6450
email: [email protected]
Located near Sierra Vista(south of Tucson)

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
For references I've been on ebay for a few years with 100% feedback. Username : 1hardbod94

SRTforums.com- azsrt$$

my350z.com- zulu-6

Audioholics.com- I'm a moderator over there, a bunch of folks can vouch for me.
Matt34

az350z.com- alphaz

...and I'm a 11 year military police dog handler stationed at Ft. Huachuca.

If you have any questions give me a call or email me and I'll get back with you as soon as possible.

·
Registered
296 Posts
This is a good deal, but I prefer GLock

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ldizzle_sks said:
This is a good deal, but I prefer GLock

It's a very good gun, the only reason I'm selling it is the wife says I have too many and need to thin out the collection. In fact I also have a XD .40 compact that I'm keeping(OD green).

·
Registered
424 Posts
To bad you live a million miles away otherwise I would already have snagged that up. I have the xd .40 sub compact and I absolutely love it. I have no need for any more but Im a sucker for buying guns at a good price.:gunz: :rockon

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
It's a very good gun, the only reason I'm selling it is the wife says I have too many and need to thin out the collection. In fact I also have a XD .40 compact that I'm keeping(OD green).
You told your wife how many guns you have?...I'm so disappointed in you...:stab:

Two things once I buy that don't get sold...Tools and Guns!
Nice gun, I'll stick with my Sig P226...

·
Registered
60 Posts
awesome gun at awesome price..got one while on leave from Iraq and love it...cant go wrong with this weapon!!

·
Registered
258 Posts
I have an XD-40 and I love it. The only one I have had so I can't compare it to anything other then the berreta 9M. Were did you get the laser from and how much if you don't mind me asking.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
R1max said:
I have an XD-40 and I love it. The only one I have had so I can't compare it to anything other then the berreta 9M. Were did you get the laser from and how much if you don't mind me asking.
It was a Glock laser/light combo I had picked up for $200. I didn't like the laser, the beam broke up a lot more than the Surefires. Ended up trading it back in after a week.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Bump for a great gun. I have the .45 and 9 and they are simply awesome.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Hey LandShark, just wondering if the gun is still for sale. My bro in law might be interested.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
nvs008 said:
Hey LandShark, just wondering if the gun is still for sale. My bro in law might be interested.

Yes it is, I've been out of town for the past couple weeks but get back this Saturday.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Well i sent my bro in law a link to this page so he could see it for himself. Ill let you know by tomorrow what he says. Shoot if i had the cash id get it for myself...dam good price.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Sorry LandShark, he never got back to me about it so its his loss...

·
Premium Member
3,490 Posts
LandShark said:
Will trade for a Banks exhaust also.
That sounds like an interesting trade for someone who installed a Banks, and didn't like it. I have removed a lot of useless posts in this thread. When you post in someone's thread who is trying to sell something, I would advise everyone to mind their manners, and abide by the forum rules.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
pagerdaddy said:
That sounds like an interesting trade for someone who installed a Banks, and didn't like it. I have removed a lot of useless posts in this thread. When you post in someone's thread who is trying to sell something, I would advise everyone to mind their manners, and abide by the forum rules.
Thank you, I know it's a long shot but I thought I put it out there....stranger things have happened.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts