Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This includes the gun, 2 magazines, belt holster, speed loader, magazine holder and the case. Less than 150 rounds through it. Willing to travel up to Tucson for you Phoenix folks.

Asking $450.

Laser/light combo not included!

Matt Clayton
520-227-6450
email: [email protected]
Located near Sierra Vista(south of Tucson)

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
For references I've been on ebay for a few years with 100% feedback. Username : 1hardbod94

SRTforums.com- azsrt$$

my350z.com- zulu-6

Audioholics.com- I'm a moderator over there, a bunch of folks can vouch for me.
Matt34

az350z.com- alphaz

...and I'm a 11 year military police dog handler stationed at Ft. Huachuca.

If you have any questions give me a call or email me and I'll get back with you as soon as possible.

·
Registered
296 Posts
This is a good deal, but I prefer GLock

·
Registered
424 Posts
To bad you live a million miles away otherwise I would already have snagged that up. I have the xd .40 sub compact and I absolutely love it. I have no need for any more but Im a sucker for buying guns at a good price.:gunz: :rockon

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
It's a very good gun, the only reason I'm selling it is the wife says I have too many and need to thin out the collection. In fact I also have a XD .40 compact that I'm keeping(OD green).
You told your wife how many guns you have?...I'm so disappointed in you...:stab:

Two things once I buy that don't get sold...Tools and Guns!
Nice gun, I'll stick with my Sig P226...

·
Registered
60 Posts
awesome gun at awesome price..got one while on leave from Iraq and love it...cant go wrong with this weapon!!

·
Registered
258 Posts
I have an XD-40 and I love it. The only one I have had so I can't compare it to anything other then the berreta 9M. Were did you get the laser from and how much if you don't mind me asking.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
R1max said:
I have an XD-40 and I love it. The only one I have had so I can't compare it to anything other then the berreta 9M. Were did you get the laser from and how much if you don't mind me asking.
It was a Glock laser/light combo I had picked up for $200. I didn't like the laser, the beam broke up a lot more than the Surefires. Ended up trading it back in after a week.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Bump for a great gun. I have the .45 and 9 and they are simply awesome.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Well i sent my bro in law a link to this page so he could see it for himself. Ill let you know by tomorrow what he says. Shoot if i had the cash id get it for myself...dam good price.

·
Premium Member
3,488 Posts
LandShark said:
Will trade for a Banks exhaust also.
That sounds like an interesting trade for someone who installed a Banks, and didn't like it. I have removed a lot of useless posts in this thread. When you post in someone's thread who is trying to sell something, I would advise everyone to mind their manners, and abide by the forum rules.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
pagerdaddy said:
That sounds like an interesting trade for someone who installed a Banks, and didn't like it. I have removed a lot of useless posts in this thread. When you post in someone's thread who is trying to sell something, I would advise everyone to mind their manners, and abide by the forum rules.
Thank you, I know it's a long shot but I thought I put it out there....stranger things have happened.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.