Nissan Titan Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I bought these new to replace mine then got a hold of some 08 switches to put in instead; mainly b/c they light up. Course I had to splice into power to make the lights work. Anyway, these have been installed and used for about 3 weeks but are like new. Asking $60 shipped to lower 48.
SOLD

Attachments

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Interested sending you a message.

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
This is a very easy mod to do for the guys without the steering controls or to replace the worn out lettering. One of my favorite mods I've done to my truck. It's all plug and play! Good luck on the sale...

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Any instructions or advice on how to splice the power into the newer style switches?
The newer switches do plug right in and everything works correctly except the power and function buttons are flipped (middle two on the left); and of course the lights.
I don't remember which wire I used but I just tested leads until I found 12V and piggy back spliced the lights to it. The leads for the lights were pretty easy to locate as they were the ones that terminated at the switch-side plug with no connecting wire on the truck-side plug. They stay on all the time (when the truck is on) but since they are LEDs, they shouldn't burn out. I may be doing another one the week after Christmas and if I do, I will take some pics and make notes.

Reactions: gary748
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.