Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling a Stillen super charger. was sent back to stillen for bearings and a look over. Put on to my truck and hasn't been driven. The Stillen ECU was fried and No time for tuning or tranny mods. Truck is for sale seperatly, bought a coal roller fargo.

All the fuel rails and such have been notched to fit the blower, which the last owner didn't do and truck had bad vacuum / fuel leaks at all injectors making truck run really bad.

has a brand new never ran aem 320lph pump , 8 extra injectors, water to air intercooler , front air to water, all hoses, rad hoses mod'ed for pullies, engine cover with custom mount, all goodies.

Can come with an AEM FIC8 fuel/timing/maf tuner.
$3250 with no extra injectors, you need bigger injectors and uprev
$4100 with 8 extra injectors and AEM FIC-8

·
Registered
17 Posts
Color me confused??? Is this for the truck and stilled charger, or just the charger? Little confusing the way it is worded.

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
lol what i want the truck and S/C for 4100!

·
Premium Member
98 Posts
Reactions: GalaxyPro4X11

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
Lets see some pics of this problem child lol!
i wanna see pics of your truck, the sPod setup, and any other of the cool stuff nobody does anymore.

·
Premium Member
98 Posts

·
Registered
14,137 Posts

·
Premium Member
98 Posts
do a build thread one of these days you're bored and wanna entertain random strangers on the inter webs.:devil:
Haha I should! Damn school tho always f'n up the plans:bangit:

·
Registered
14,137 Posts

·
Premium Member
98 Posts
well stay in school! Life has a habit of taking money from mods.

Haha yup...believe me, I know!! I got the most BA truck at my highschool at least lmao. Hard work (on top of school) pays off! I can't wait to see what happens when I can work full time...

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 17 of 17 Posts