Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Stillen VK-PRO Plug and Play Power Module. $200.00 and I'll ship for free in US, I'm located in Eastern Washington. Used about 4 months before trading in the truck.

This unit is for any 2004-2006 Nissan Titan or Armada 5.6L vehicle. Also - Infiniti QX56. This unit really makes the truck come alive! The throttle response improvement is night and day difference over stock. Even better with the use of a Cold Air Intake. I actually noticed an increase in highway mpg's.

Specs from Manufacturers website:
The VK-Pro Power Module is a complete plug and play tuning solution for Nissan and Infiniti owners that want to take their Titan / Armada / QX56 with the VK56DE V8 engine to the top levels of NA tuning.

By altering timing and fuel STILLEN is able to optimize the power of the 5.6L V8 and provide a boost of over 30 HP and 40 Lb-ft. of torque @ 4000rpm, where it's most effective. All of this power was found on a showroom stock vehicle. We’ve done all of the tuning for you on our own trucks on our in-house dyno, going through multiple revisions and refining the tune to extract the maximum power while retaining everyday reliability and drivability. Now there is no trial and error or expensive dyno time needed, just plug in the VK-Pro and enjoy the ride.

This system is designed as a plug and play unit - easily installed and removed. Trucks with an intake, exhaust and/or headers will also see great benefits. This power module is not to be used in conjunction with any other form of computer control or a forced induction system.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Pm sent..........

1 - 5 of 5 Posts