Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title says I am selling my stock speakers and stock intake.

I have all but one screw for the speakers, sorry no tweeters I tore those apart to re-use the plates on the dash ones. Just the 4 as seen in pic - MAKE OFFER

Intake is exactly as seen in pic, only was on truck for 3K miles before I put on the K&N. I don't have any hardware for it outside of what you see in picture, all of the other screws were used to install the K&N, this should be all the important stuff though. MAKE OFFER

Moving in a couple of weeks and don't want to take this stuff with me so any reasonable offer will be accepted. Buyer pays shipping, or we will work out a flat amount to cover it :)

Attachments

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
:bump: Anyone need these???

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:bump: I'm not expecting a lot for these, just want them out of my garage before I move, make me an offer, reasonable offers won't be refused.

·
Registered
6,823 Posts
You wanted an offer, so $30 shipped to 60462 for all the items. I know it's a low-ball offer, but it breaks the ice.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You wanted an offer, so $30 shipped to 60462 for all the items. I know it's a low-ball offer, but it breaks the ice.
Funny :ftard:, $30 really isn't worth packing and shipping, at that price, I might as well throw it away.

how much for the 2 6-1/2 shipped to 77063 ?
I really don't want to split up the speakers, hardly seems worth it.
I will do $40 shipped on all 4 if interested.
Let Me Know!!!!
Thanks!!!

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:BUMP: If anyone else is interested in the SET OF 4 speakers or factory air intake let me know....... Not asking for a lot just enough to make it worth my time.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well in this case,
I offer you $20 for the SET OF 4 speaker.
OK, Lets be more specific here, shipping on these speakers with the amount they weight is probably $16-$18 to your zip code from mine. So if I were to accept, I would make a whole $2-$4 on the transaction AND have to consider my time to wrap, pack, and box them, go to the UPS store, stand in line for 20min, and listen to the douche behind the counter try to sell me shipping insurance on something I am only making $2-$4 on, and finally ship them all while some idiot in the parking lot slams his drivers door of his 1978 Ford POS into the passenger door of my T.

Like I said, its hardly worth it :):):)

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ROFL, i see your point.
well if you change your mind on the 2 6.5 let me know.
thank you.
No prob,

thanks for letting rant without getting mad :soap::soap::soap:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts