Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have my stock exhaust I'd like to sell.... Make an offer, just trying to get rid of it, but don't be a lowballer.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Might wanna hang onto it. The future hubby may not like loud pipes lol. You trying to raise some funds for the wedding?

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No trying to make space for when I move. I don't think selling an exhaust is going to fund my wedding lol Anyway no getting off topic I want this gone:)

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, it is I sent a PM.... I guess I forgot to put local. But, I have no problem shipping it as long as you pay the shipping.

·
Registered
578 Posts
I think I sent you a pm I'm not sure my blackberry is having trouble dealing with the private message portion of the site if I did I did not get to finish it please didregard till I can get to a real computer and finish the message.
Also can you post a pic of the ezhaust thanks

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I didn't get a PM here are 2 pics, I took them with my phone because I can't figure out how to make the pictures smaller on my camera.

·
Registered
578 Posts
NissanChick said:
I didn't get a PM here are 2 pics, I took them with my phone because I can't figure out how to make the pictures smaller on my camera.

Thanks for the pics NissanChick

I assume by these pics your just selling the muffler?
I thought you were selling the whole exhaust from the cats back. Sorry for the misunderstanding

·
Registered
514 Posts
There's the eye again ..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts