Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: Sub Enclosure -Tech12Volt - High Quality

Purchased it from Tech12Volt :cheers: earlier this year but never installed it. As a matter of fact, its still in the original shipping box I received it in. Bought it for my Crew Cab with the carpet material of the enclosure matching the interior... I believe its Dark Grey. Enclosure is for 10s and is upfiring W/ Titan logo. Looking for local buyer... $175 but willing to ship (within the states) at my cost. Thanks. Send PM or email [email protected]

UPDATE: Price lowered to $155 and can deliver today. Thanks

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
jf1335 said:
lets see a pic, and wee will talk
The enclosure is still in the original box it was shipped in as I never opened it. It was shipped to me and put in the garage. I'll open it later tonight to get a pic. In the meantime, I'm including the link to Tech12Volt site.... he's an awesome person to deal with. Keep in mind that I have the Titan logo.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BUMP.... with lower price as I need to get rid of the box. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
714Titan said:
BUMP.... with lower price as I need to get rid of the box. Thanks.
This is a very well built enclosure. i remember it and its very heavy.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
PJLAVELL said:
Ha!, What comes around goes around
Maybe I'm still stuck on the football game but what is that supposed to mean?!?!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bump to the top.... its a custom Tech12volt box

·
Registered
289 Posts
714Titan said:
Maybe I'm still stuck on the football game but what is that supposed to mean?!?!

Just referring to all the hell jf1335 went through when he was trying to sell his truck and he did not post any pics.Nothing to do with your sale

1 - 14 of 14 Posts