Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It's the cortex, you already know what it looks like. All software has been updated and comes with the USB cable as well. $250.00 shipped.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
50+ views and no one is interested in this. Let me know.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dropped price to what everyone else is asking (or has asked). I did a search to see what others ask, and this seems to be the going rate for a used one. Everything works and I just don't need it anymore since I got UpRev.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
$220 by any chance?

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Sorry, but no. I've only had it for sale for only a day. I might start taking offers a little later, but we'll see.
No, prob. How do I pay for this. Send it through paypal?? PM me your contact or email if you didn't want to place it on here. I have been looking for a Superchips or BDGT until I get headers and then I will switch over to UpRev like you.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
PM Sent.........

·
Registered
1,355 Posts

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Here is a pic of the cortex and a screen shot that shows that it has been updated. Thanks again.

Cortex SOLD!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Here is a pic of the cortex and a screen shot that shows that it has been updated. Thanks again.

Cortex SOLD!!!!!!!!!
Got it today but I missed the mail man. Going tomorrow first thing in the morning to pick it up. Thanks again K.

Reactions: halfoftwo

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Hey K.

I am trying to put in the timing adjustment. I did the 87 octane tune, and when I go to the timing advance set, it shows the bars -0.200--------[]-------00.00

1st off, do I scroll it all the way over to the 00.00 side? Is that supposed to represent the +2 degree timing advance??
2nd, it gave me a message saying something about: not at temperature limit or something like that.

Any help?? Also what Idle rpm would you or people recommend to raise it to?

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The timing can only be adjusted in the 93 tune. I only played with the idle advance at the track, just to see. BTW, it didn't really do anything. The not at temp. issue is that your truck has to be at operating temp in order to adjust the timing (let it idle for a while or just drive it around for 5-ish min.).

Have fun with it. I know I did.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
The timing can only be adjusted in the 93 tune. I only played with the idle advance at the track, just to see. BTW, it didn't really do anything. The not at temp. issue is that your truck has to be at operating temp in order to adjust the timing (let it idle for a while or just drive it around for 5-ish min.).

Have fun with it. I know I did.
I sure will. I am a work and after working out, I had to go outside and install it. Of course with the 87 tune, I assume it automatically removes the WOT because when I check it, it said unrestricted and the rev limiter said RAISED. So I took it around my job for a test and I felt an immediate peep-increase off the jump and the RPMs shot up pretty fast in that 1st gear alone :teeth:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts