Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this about a year ago - sold truck Friday.
Flashpaq mfg date: 5/12/2009 - comes with box, USB data cable and all paperwork. Kept in box except when tuning.

$275 + shipping! Paypal preferred.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Still for sale?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I also have a Utili-Track sliding floor tray and a Utli-Track bed divider for sale.

·
Registered
163 Posts
how much for the bed divider

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Paypal'd for the FlashPaq. Thanks!
I'm not sure why your not getting my PM replies back to you. I did recieve your payment and the flashpaq is on its way. I sent you a PM but just in case you don't get the PM, I have posted here in this thread as well.

-Sean

·
Registered
105 Posts
Got the FlashPaq today, thanks! Fast shipping, great product. I did the basic tune so far.. 87 Octane, definitely notice a difference, pedal is more touchy, very fun! haha

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
TitanBry04 said:
Got the FlashPaq today, thanks! Fast shipping, great product. I did the basic tune so far.. 87 Octane, definitely notice a difference, pedal is more touchy, very fun! haha
Glad you like it! Try 91 octane with WOT disabled, timing raised +2 and speed limiter disabled!

...then go buy some new tires.

Then when you need to, put it in gas saver mode - opposite effect...and really does save gas, I kept a log and verified.

P.S. I'm posting this here in case you don't get the PM.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Paypal'd for the FlashPaq. Thanks!
TitanBry04 said:
Glad you like it! Try 91 octane with WOT disabled, timing raised +2 and speed limiter disabled!

...then go buy some new tires.

Then when you need to, put it in gas saver mode - opposite effect...and really does save gas, I kept a log and verified.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Thanks! I must be missing something, when I first tried the tuner, it showed a 91 octane option, but now that I've put the 87 Tune on, I don't see 91, do I have to return stock first etc?

Also, I got into the advance settings and found the 2 deg. timing, but when I went in there it only gave me a slider scale that went from 0 to -2 I didn't see where I could do +2 ?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts