Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The title says it all. I have a used T-Rex name brand 3 piece billet grille, factory chrome grille off of an 07, and the Nissan emblem for sale. The emblem mounts on top of the billet. Therefore it is optional (no hole for emblem). Everything is in great condition. Easy installation with no cutting required. I will sell the billet separate from the grille and emblem. However I will only sell the factory grille and emblem to the person that buys the billet. I am selling because I want a different look for the front of my Titan. I live in San Diego, local pick up is okay, but will ship. Make me an offer on just the billet or the billet and the chrome grille with emblem! If you have a T-rex brand 1 piece billet grille we can trade.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
thebassn8tr said:
The title says it all. I have a used T-Rex name brand 3 piece billet grille, factory chrome grille off of an 07, and the Nissan emblem for sale. The emblem mounts on top of the billet. Therefore it is optional (no hole for emblem). Everything is in great condition. Easy installation with no cutting required. I will sell the billet separate from the grille and emblem. However I will only sell the factory grille and emblem to the person that buys the billet. I am selling because I want a different look for the front of my Titan. I live in San Diego, local pick up is okay, but will ship. Make me an offer on just the billet or the billet and the chrome grille with emblem! If you have a T-rex brand 1 piece billet grille we can trade.
Will this fit an 04. If so let me know.

·
Registered
452 Posts
PM Sent! :upsidedow

·
Registered
452 Posts
Reply sent. Just need the billet!

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
thebassn8tr said:
The T-Rex 3 piece billet grille will be $125 + shipping.

The T-Rex 3 piece billet grille, factory grille, and emblem will be $200 shipped.

Bump for a good deal. I have this on my truck and it looks great and very high quality compared to a lot of other less expensive. I think I spent $350.00 for mine. Plus I paid to have someone else install cause I was feeling lazy.....

·
Registered
418 Posts
i may be interested...how much for shipping to 32327?

for just the billet grille.

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
fishinfrenzi15 said:
i may be interested...how much for shipping to 32327?

for just the billet grille.
I'll let you know on either Thurday or Friday evening. I have an unexpected trip tomorrow. "Juscuzram" has first dibs. If he decides that he doesn't want it, it is yours.

·
Registered
418 Posts
sounds good. just let me know...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts