Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Used T-Rex Billet Grill for Titan, just came out of my 05. Nothing wrong with it, all bars are in good condition, comes with brackets. One mounting tab on lower insert is broken, however does not effect appearance (on back side). Cost $350 new, first $125 takes both of them. I prefer to not separate them. Local pick up in the Phoenix area or will ship anywhere in lower 48 states for an additional $20. PayPal ready. PM or call/text Brian @ 602.492.6535

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Would you sell just the lower one?

·
Registered
231 Posts
Would those hold a Rustoleum bedliner coat well? I will buy them if they will hold the coating. Does that broken mounting bracket affect the fit and will it stay on there securely with no worries. PM me, and please email me pics of the broken bracket.

[email protected]

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Would those hold a Rustoleum bedliner coat well? I will buy them if they will hold the coating. Does that broken mounting bracket affect the fit and will it stay on there securely with no worries. PM me, and please email me pics of the broken bracket.

[email protected]
Email with pics sent.

·
Registered
949 Posts

[email protected]
I bedlined mine, it holds good but every now and then I have to touch it up. it looks great.

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Edit: I will shut my mouth i guess i was wrong but i was the 1st to look at it my bad to all.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Actually, he didn't up the price. It was $125 plus $20 for shipping since he posted it. No need to say that on his thread bro...

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Still available... Lots of interest but no commitments yet....

$145 shipped to ANYWHERE in the lower 48! $350 new!

·
Registered
264 Posts
05?? Probably won't fit my '09 and am outta the lower 48. I will keep on waiting.....

Good luck man!

·
Registered
811 Posts
These are $350.00 new?

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Im pretty sure around the $350 mark for both. If Im mistaken please let me know.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Your spot on, normally around 200.00 for the upper and 175.00 for the lower. I think I bought mine for 350.00 for both pcs. I have the 3 pc. upper and 1 pc. lower. Check with TREX owners and look online, TREX makes quality grills.....

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sold 1/21/11 to jchaffintitan

1 - 19 of 19 Posts