Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, I've decided to go with a Tech single ported box so my dual 10" sealed enclosure made for a king cab is up for sale. I really do not want to ship so this is available for members in Dallas, Houston, San Antonio and Austin.

I currently have them loaded with SI BM's but am selling them to someone in San Antonio this weekend since I'm headed that way anyways. Well that person wants to hear them so I'm keeping them in the box until this weekend. After this weekend, this box is up for grabs.

Pics will be up tomorrow. Let me know if you have any questions.

Asking price is:
$75 if picked up in San Antonio this weekend or any time after this weekend in Houston

or

$100 delivered to DFW, Austin or back to San Antonio (if not picked up from an SA member this weekend)

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
WOW that is an awesome deal!!!!

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
nguyenhoang said:
Guys, I've decided to go with a Tech single ported box so my dual 10" sealed enclosure made for a king cab is up for sale. I really do not want to ship so this is available for members in Dallas, Houston, San Antonio and Austin.

I currently have them loaded with SI BM's but am selling them to someone in San Antonio this weekend since I'm headed that way anyways. Well that person wants to hear them so I'm keeping them in the box until this weekend. After this weekend, this box is up for grabs.

Pics will be up tomorrow. Let me know if you have any questions.

Asking price is:
$75 if picked up in San Antonio this weekend or any time after this weekend in Houston

or

$100 delivered to DFW, Austin or back to San Antonio (if not picked up from an SA member this weekend)

This is a deal.

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
I'd give them a shot, unfourtnatley I'm in New Hampshire!

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
my wife might be going to houston for a job interview i believe next monday. will the airport charge extra for this type of "luggage"? got pics?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
gabriel c. said:
my wife might be going to houston for a job interview i believe next monday. will the airport charge extra for this type of "luggage"? got pics?
sorry gabriel, i haven't been checking this thread cuz it didn't seem anyone was interested. I don't think this is something you'd wanna take with you to the airport and as of right now i don't have pics.

if anyone else is interested, please PM me...thanks!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts