Nissan Titan Forum banner

FS:Titan Parts:BDGT, PRG 2" Leveling Kit, Tech12Volt, Westin Bull Bar and more

5K views 33 replies 20 participants last post by  Graveworks 
#1 · (Edited)
BDGT- SOLD

PRG 2" Leveling kit- SOLD

Tech12Volt Ported box with 2 RE SEX 10's (For Crewcab but will most likely fit Kingcab also)- Plenty of bass for our truck and sounded great. It's pretty heavy so I'd like to keep it local. $250.

Black Westin Bull Bar with 2 KC Slims mounted - SOLD

Borla Muffler and Tail Pipes with Tips - All stainless steel, from the catback system. No drone or CIS. $300 shipped.

Stock Grille -Make me an offer.

Stock Off Road Skidplate- Would like to stay local with it. $100

Stock Tow Hooks- $60 shipped.

2 Utilitrack Cleats and 2 Stops - $80 shipped for all 4.

Flat Black Double Din Dash Kit and Wiring Harness - $25 shipped

I might be leaving some stuff out and if so I'll add it to this post. I'll try to get pics up asap. I feel like the prices are pretty reasonable, if you disagree let me know but don't be a complete douche about it.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Re: FS:Titan Parts:BDGT, PRG 2" Leveling Kit, Tech12Volt, Westin Bull Bar and more

first dibs on the Bull bar and Bully Dog GT.

#3 ·
Re: FS:Titan Parts:BDGT, PRG 2" Leveling Kit, Tech12Volt, Westin Bull Bar and more

My old bull bar and lights!

Bump for a good guy!

Reactions: TripleD13
#5 ·

Very interested in the grill, how much are you looking to get out of it? Prices vary pretty big on Ebay and such and I'd hate to waste your time. I have seen 'em anywhere from $70 up to $130 used

#6 ·

what sold and what didn't, if no one followed through with the bullydog i may be interested

#8 ·

Sale Pending on BDGT and Bull Bar.

LD- I can't find the tow hooks, I guess they got lost in the shuffle. Sorry. I'll try to get some pics of the exhaust this weekend.

Scooty- How about $100 shipped?

Nothing sold for sure yet.

#9 ·

Pics of the bull bar and exhaust please. And Im local, kinda at least in GA.

#10 ·

Does the sub box come with amp too? And does it work with our head unit or do we have to get an aftermarket head unit. I have an 06 KC with the more intagrated 6 disk changer head unit. (Not the black square one)

#11 ·

can i get a picture of the dash kit

#12 ·

Bull Bar still available??

#13 · (Edited)

No amp included, just box and subs. You can use it with the stock head unit you will just need an LOC (line out converter). Uploading pics of exhaust and skid plate now. Will post bullbar and dash kit tonight. As of now everything is still for sale, pending sale on the BDGT.

Attachments

#16 ·

First post updated. Here are some pics of the subs, bullbar and dash kit.
The sub box is a Dual 10" side ported box.

Attachments

#17 ·

:bump:Bump. Come on guys my Stang is begging for a tune and daddy needs a new set of irons. :redblob"

#18 ·

Bumpppppppp

#20 ·

Does everything work good on the bull bar. Does it just need to be wired up? Thanks Pm sent.

#22 ·

Bullbar has been sold!

First post updated.

#23 ·

Bumppppp. Come on fellas, the stang is beggin for mods.

#24 ·

Bump it uppppp. First post is up to date.

#25 ·

would you be willing to sell the tech12box without the subs. I honestly just bought two re sex's and been looking for this box. Lemme know asap and also price to ship we will def work something out 100%

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.