Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a stock bumper off a Titan. It has a dent along the bottom of it but I really doesn't look to bad. Looking to get $100 for it OBO. Also have some tow hooks but don't have the bolts, but I'm sure you can pick them up at a hardware store cheap, 50obo.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
:bump::bump::bump:

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump! No one needs any of this stuff? Offers welcome

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:bump::bump::bump:

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
602 Posts
how much for the bumper shipped 45644 ohio i need one do u have have the end pieces too

·
Registered
152 Posts
Ok I didn't not see ur last post to me about pics so ignore the last pm I sent you, but they are the stock ones right , ill send u pay pal tomorrow morning thanks

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok I didn't not see ur last post to me about pics so ignore the last pm I sent you, but they are the stock ones right , ill send u pay pal tomorrow morning thanks
ya they are the stock ones

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
how much for the bumper shipped 45644 ohio i need one do u have have the end pieces too
i have no idea how to even ship something that big or even where to get a price at if you have any suggestions. but i dont have the end pieces.

·
Registered
447 Posts
probally not but are the hooks still up for grabs?

·
Registered
100 Posts
You figure out shipping on that bumper I'll take it off your hands if the first guy doesn't want it....

Just call your local UPS shop and give them dimensions and approx. weight they will give you a pretty good estimate.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
probally not but are the hooks still up for grabs?
Tow Hooks are SOLD!!!
You figure out shipping on that bumper I'll take it off your hands if the first guy doesn't want it....

Just call your local UPS shop and give them dimensions and approx. weight they will give you a pretty good estimate.
Ok I will bring it up to the UPS store what's your zip so I can get quotes to yours and the others guys addresses

1 - 14 of 14 Posts