Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS oem titan third brake light

hi kinda new here but im on clubtitan and mightytitans i have my third brake light for sale 30 obo plus shipping or pick up i would deal with paypal or cash on a local pick up

Attachments

·
Premium Member
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
almost 50 views and no takers make me an offer anyone

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
I don't have a need for your 3rd brake light but in reading your post it left me wondering whether this is an OEM Nissan 3rd brake light or an aftermarket light?

Several years ago I purchased an aftermarket LED 3rd brake light off eBay and it lasted about three years and then some of the LEDs stopped lighting. When I went to remove the assembly, both aluminum screw posts in the assembly broke loose and started turning where they were attached making the removal a bit of a pain. My aftermarket LED light turned out to be a complete POS. Luckily I kept my original OEM 3rd brake light and in the end I was quite glad I did as I used it to replace the LED one.

A bit more information about your light might be helpful to gain more interest.

·
Premium Member
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks i put a tinted oem back on the truck and thanks i forgot to but that it was am oem light

·
Registered
397 Posts
Will you do $30 shipped?

·
Registered
686 Posts
thanks i put a tinted oem back on the truck and thanks i forgot to but that it was am oem light
Still not clear if the one your selling is genuine Nissan......LOL.

·
Premium Member
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
it is nissan oem

·
Registered
155 Posts
Do you still have this? would you take 20 shipped for it?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts