Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone wanna buy a 06 Crew Cab Titan, only 17000 mi on it for 27000???. Here are the mods

The sound system consists of an alpine head unit with polk 6x9 speakers in the front with Focal 6.5 components in the back doors. The 4 door speakers are being powered by a 4channel infinity 7541a amp. I also have a custom fiberglass 10inch ported subwoofer box made by tech12v. Memphis M3 subwoofer which is being powered by a Memphis 16mcd500.1 Python Remote Start Alarm System, same company as Viper alarms. The alarm is a 2way system which means if the alarm goes off, the remote will page you within range. I have an aftermarket T-Rex billet grille, PIAA xtreme white headlight bulbs. The lift kit consists of a CST 4" spindle lift, coilovers made by Sway-A-Way Racerunner. Aftermarket upper A-arms made by Total Chaos. In the rear shocks a have Bilstein Shocks, Aftermarket Deaver Leaf Springs , 2inch rear block, CST Carrier Bearing drop bracket. All together the lift is equivalent to about an 8inch lift. Factory bed extender. I have 35inch BFG All-terrain tires(with America Tire Co. extended warranty), and 17inch Diamo 17karat black rims. Also has Flowmaster Muffler.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts