Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello,

I have a few items I no longer need but I'm sure somebody would like them.

I have pics of everything; I can email them to you if you like. I'll try and get them posted up tonight as well.

PRG Mini Lift Kit for 4x4 with brand new hardware direct from Greg at PRG. This kit contains the 2 inch front blocks, 1.5 inch rear blocks with U-Bolts. I used this kit for about 6 months; I just recently purchased new Coilovers and the Deaver pack. I will have the PRG kit off of my truck in about a week.

$200 shipped

Stillen Minit Lift Kit, this is for 2WD only since the front spacers are 2.5 inches, the rears are 1 inch, also comes with the U-Bolts and hardware.

$110 shipped

Stock Off Road Mud Flaps.

$60 shipped

If any of my prices seem to high let me know.

Thanks
Lee

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
any chance of spitting up the rear kit off of one of the mini lifts? If so around what price?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Mr Lee said:
Hello,

I have a few items I no longer need but I'm sure somebody would like them.

I have pics of everything; I can email them to you if you like. I'll try and get them posted up tonight as well.

First up is one brand new stock CC Tonneau Cover, well the rails aren't new but everything else is. Replaced under factory recall. New corner connectors for the frame rails, new zippers, new cover; everything is still in the packaging ready to go.

$200 shipped

PRG Mini Lift Kit for 4x4 with brand new hardware direct from Greg at PRG. This kit contains the 2 inch front blocks, 1.5 inch rear blocks with U-Bolts. I used this kit for about 6 months; I just recently purchased new Coilovers and the Deaver pack. I will have the PRG kit off of my truck in about a week.

$200 shipped
The mini lift will work on a 08 2wd correct? Correct me if I am wrong, but I think it will. Greg told me since the 08 sits more level, they suggest going with a 2" front lift instead of the 2.5".

Can you send me pics of the cover and the mini lift?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts