Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For those with SEs and LEs looking to change out their factory head unit, this piece + the double din XE kit is way to go for great integration.

Selling for $25 shipped priority mail. 1st PM first served.

Attachments

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Basically, the XE kit is this metra kit that doesn't need to replace the entire cluster. Unfortunately I got this XE bezel from a friend and it didn't have any cover ups for the holes. I guess something is supposed to or can go there, which honestly I'm not honestly aware of. Maybe dual climate controls but not sure if XE's had that option.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Tx_flip said:
Basically, the XE kit is this metra kit that doesn't need to replace the entire cluster. Unfortunately I got this XE bezel from a friend and it didn't have any cover ups for the holes. I guess something is supposed to or can go there, which honestly I'm not honestly aware of. Maybe dual climate controls but not sure if XE's had that option.
My SE doesn't have the 2 extra holes, and the air bag light is under the fan control, so i'll have to pass on it. sorry.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No biggie, man. I think it may be for vehicles with dual climate controls. Since this may be tougher sell for some folks, I'll drop the price a bit more to $25 shipped.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
I'll take it :D ygpm

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
sold to the man cleaning his aFe stage 2 filter :D pita, if they're cheap I'm gonna just start buying new filters everytime it's dirty... would be nice to have a dry filter or a cheapish replaceable one... I'm gonna get a prefilter too one of these days....

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
got the bezel today man! thanks... I hope I have something to plug the holes with lmao...

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Glad you were happy with the piece. To plug the holes maybe black plexi or possible round switches for system components - lights, fans, etc.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
my scoshe bezel has the plugs I'll use those ones :D hoping to get a double din single unit eventually, I have a single din screen and single din dvd player in there now, so two serperate components, I don't want to use this bezel yet as the screen scratches the bezel so til I get a different screen I won't use it :lol: but I have lots of stuff I don't use so it doesn't bother me, I have plans for it :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts