Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS: 22 inch ZINKI Z12 Mazotti (SOCAL) $1,000.00

Hi guys, my 22 inch Zinki z12 mazotti with tires (45% evenly worn thread left) in chrome are for sale!

These are off 2006 SE CREW CAB.

My rims are in good condition, no curbs!!!

TERM update: No more trade. Got new wheels. So just straight selling these for $800.00 (OBO) rims and tires. Pick up in Irvine, CA and no... I'm not shipping these unless you make the arrangement to have a shipping company to pick these up.

New pics:

SOLD!!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
anyone wants some 22" for cheap? I don't like it. I am not into big rims on trucks. =P These rims and tires came with the car when i bought it so i'm kinda stuck with it.

Stock SE rims and tires is what i'm looking for guys/girls, plus a little bit of cash on your end. Rims have no curb marks whatsoever. Please check out tirerack and see what these rims look like.

Thanks,

BTW, I'm in ORange County California.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
or maybe trade with some 18's aftermarket rims and tires. Letme know what you got... i'm willing to make a deal. =)

·
Registered
205 Posts
i have some 18 ultra mako's with 325-60-18 nitto terra grappelrs. Excellent cond. Tires have about 75% tread left. Willing to ship?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i would do it but i prefer local. Shipping would be too much of a hassle for me. I'll keep you updated man.

Thanks

·
Registered
39 Posts
i have 18'' oem with 285/65-18 (almost a 33" tire) bf-goodrich tires on them. the tires are not even a month old. I payed $276.00 +tax for each tire, I live in socal in east county. Let me know what you think.

-anthony

·
Registered
781 Posts
very interested. i got the 18's and 265 70's. about 8k miles on them will drive over ther or meet half way

·
Registered
603 Posts
i'd do it if they had the right offset.

can tell they stick out to far past the wheel wells.

Ahwell :)

Good luck to you

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
dc_909 said:
i'd do it if they had the right offset.

can tell they stick out to far past the wheel wells.

Ahwell :)

Good luck to you
well yeah... i got it like this so i really didn't have any choice. =D

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
btw, if anyone in socal wants to get rid of their after market 17 or 18's rims and bigger tires let me know. Let me know what you got and i'll add in some cash as well (depending on what rims and tires)

I want to get rid of my 22s so that i can lift my truck.

Thanks

·
Registered
375 Posts
Sorry I dont need 22's but thats a good deal...

1 - 20 of 53 Posts