Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
TitanTalk.com Sticker Source
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking to trade my bedlined se 5 spoke wheels with 325/65/18 Nitto terra graps with less then 5000 miles for your stock 18's or 20's with good tires and $250. Im located in Pinellas County Florida. I can post pics later. Let me know if you have any ?'s

Attachments

·
Registered
984 Posts
Interested in those pics, I currently am going to be buying a new set and the terra's were on the list.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Im interested, i have a set of black 20" mb preadator rims with pirelli scorpion atr 275/55/r20 on my titan. i live in st pete florida

·
Registered
33 Posts
Looking to trade my bedlined se 5 spoke wheels with 325/65/18 Nitto terra graps with less then 5000 miles for your stock 18's or 20's with good tires and $250. Im located in Pinellas County Florida. I can post pics later. Let me know if you have any ?'s
Possibly looking at the same set up. What mods did you do to get those under the T? Wanna see if this is worth it or just replace the 20's I have on now.

·
Registered
87 Posts
So no response to my post?

·
Registered
887 Posts
Private Message sent.

·
Registered
887 Posts
Do you have any wide-angle pics of this setup? I'd like to see a shot of your T with them on.

·
Registered
240 Posts
What size tires are you looking for and are you interested in the 17" wheels?

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
dude that camo looks f'ing pissah. if my truck was that color i'd be doing it now! Where'd u get that done? free bump

·
TitanTalk.com Sticker Source
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
1 - 19 of 19 Posts