Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FT: Pro Comp Stage 2 lift kit w/ 3" body lift and 37" Toyo MT/Moto Metal rim combo

Hi all,

Gas is eating away my paycheck. So, I'm looking to trade my whole she-bang for yours plus cash.

I have a Pro Comp stage 2 lift kit with a 3" body lift and some 37x13.50x20 Toyo MT tires and 20" Moto Metal 954 chrome rims. Everything is included, except the traction bars. The 2 rear tires are brand new and the front tires have about 50-60% tread on them. The rims I would rate an 8.5 of 10, some minor scuffs, nothing really noticable.

I would be interested in anything but stock. Leveling kit, spindle lift, etc. plus rims and tires.

I am located in Winchester, CA 92596 and am willing to travel a little bit if the price is right, as this will have to be a local shop swap. I will pay for my truck to be swapped with your parts and you will pay for my parts to be swapped to your truck.

Send me your email if you want more pictures

Let me know what you have and I will consider all offers

Thanks for looking

Attachments

·
Registered
984 Posts
Re: FT: Pro Comp Stage 2 lift kit w/ 3" body lift and 37" Toyo MT/Moto Metal rim comb

I love these kind of opportunities except for one part...they are ALWAYS west coast.

I may have to look into a 3" BL soon, truck looks sick.

Free :bump:

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: FT: Pro Comp Stage 2 lift kit w/ 3" body lift and 37" Toyo MT/Moto Metal rim comb

^ thanx, ya i love the look but it hurts the pocketbook too much!

·
Registered
3,410 Posts

Damn. I wish I would have known you would do a straight trade on the wheels and tires now. I JUST bought 37s for my 17s yesterday.

·
Registered
4,984 Posts

Good luck hope you find someone! I had a listing similar about 6 months ago lotssss of bites but no one came through.. wish I had the money I miss my lifted T!

·
Registered
1,047 Posts

like the citadel said, all these prime opportunties come up on the west coast!! I think if anything like this on the east coast came up there would be people fighting on here to get that kind of trade!!! but good luck! wish i was in cali!

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

a couple nibbles but nothing set in stone yet

still available and willing to negotiate

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Damn. I wish I would have known you would do a straight trade on the wheels and tires now. I JUST bought 37s for my 17s yesterday.
I am looking to get rid of the rims and tires along with the lift as a package deal now, sorry man

·
Registered
259 Posts

how much did you want for everything?

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

how much did you want for everything?
I'm not looking to sell it outright because I will need something to put in its place. The cash on top of the trade depends on what you have to trade?

·
Registered
119 Posts

I'm in Moreno Valley, I'll PM you my phone number, shot me a text, all I have is stock, but....at least we can talk

·
Registered
259 Posts
If only you lived closer...

·
Registered
39 Posts

Hey man,

I'm really interested in your kit, let me know what you would wanna do I have several options to help you with. I am pretty close friends with some shops. I'm like 35 minutes from you. Let me know kinda what your looking for because I'm down for your lift. Thanks. Send me a PM. Thanks bro

Brandon

·
Registered
558 Posts

is the body lift still available? u wouldn't need any parts to trade for that.... i'm fixin to buy one.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts