Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone on here gone bigger with their fuel injectors. If so what did you use. I’m looking to upgrade my injectors. So any info would help.

Thanks.

·
Registered
2017 texas titan 4x4
2,229 Posts
What requires the upgrade? Forced induction? I think duty cycle will decide the size you need so you need some numbers to get something close to what is right.

I don't have larger injectors in my truck, it's stock. I have gone larger in cars and other vehicle's I have owned because of engine mods

I think holly might have a section in their tech area that talks about how to figure injector size

·
Registered
44 Posts
95% sure LS based injectors will work with top hats and adaptor harnesses. You can pickup a set of 56lb shorty LS ev6 injectors for less than 300, then all you need is a set of top hats to bring the overall length to 65mm.

You will need a tuner like Uprev/HP to set dead times, and play with fuel tables.

What requires the upgrade? Forced induction? I think duty cycle will decide the size you need so you need some numbers to get something close to what is right.

I don't have larger injectors in my truck, it's stock. I have gone larger in cars and other vehicle's I have owned because of engine mods

I think holly might have a section in their tech area that talks about how to figure injector size
with good quality fuel injectors, you can go almost as big as you want.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I scoped out ebay for GTR injectors. Found 2 sets with each set missing some o rings or having a damaged injector and had a shop clean and match the best 8 out of them. They might be a little more up front than any of the domestic options but no need to spend on adapters and connectors.

Ps the brand new set of "GTR" injectors for $60 are not what I mean, those are terrible and should be avoided at all costs.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts