So when are you buying one, oh I mean 2.:cheers:

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
helomech said:
So when are you buying one, oh I mean 2.:cheers:
I think this is toomnymods secret to going so fast haha
I have a 19hp lawnmower so I may get it for it and take it out to the track:jester:

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Maby it may actually work.Some of his feedback commets sounds like it works. Someone try it and see how it works compared to uprev.

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
I just want to know what it is...

·
Registered
396 Posts
etalian2005 said:
I just want to know what it is...
Same here, so if you'll just loosen up the purse strings and get what ever it is. Then you'll be able too report back too us on how great it is. LOL

·
Registered
12,754 Posts
Dom249 said:
Maby it may actually work.Some of his feedback commets sounds like it works. Someone try it and see how it works compared to uprev.
Hell give it a try, I really doubt it does anything. It is probably one of those resistors, that tell the computer the temp is different than it acutally is.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Ummm...yeah. Unless your going WOT, then your vehicle is running closed loop...which means your running at stoich anyways....

But hey..waste your money and let us know what happens.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
helomech said:
Hell give it a try, I really doubt it does anything. It is probably one of those resistors, that tell the computer the temp is different than it acutally is.
It says its a module you plug into the port under the dash. If i got it, it would prolly screw up my uprev. How about someone with uprev give it a try and tell me how it works.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
What you will receive

1 Fuel Saving Module ( White sticker with black lettering)

1 Set of Step by step, Easy to read installation instructions( Peel backing off on stick on front windshield)

·
Registered
14,534 Posts
well somebody please buy it so we all can find out if it works or a scam

·
Premium Member
4,650 Posts
master_1011 said:
Ummm...yeah. Unless your going WOT, then your vehicle is running closed loop...which means your running at stoich anyways....

But hey..waste your money and let us know what happens.
Can you explain what stoichometric means?

Clint

·
Registered
14,534 Posts
luvbelly said:
I just ordered ten, I'm not doing this alone!!!!Who wants one?
I'll be brave, give me one please

·
Registered
18 Posts
Its got to be a scam... no pictures on the auction, dead give way!

·
Registered
6,067 Posts
Like the one feedback stated, it's just a resistor, it doesn't do anything, it's a joke, and a scam.

Consider this though:, He has 4130 positive feedback comments. At $10 per item, thats $41300!!! This guys making a killing off of this even if you do take off what it's costing him to make them.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
54warrior said:
Like the one feedback stated, it's just a resistor, it doesn't do anything, it's a joke, and a scam.

Consider this though:, He has 4130 positive feedback comments. At $10 per item, thats $41300!!! This guys making a killing off of this even if you do take off what it's costing him to make them.
well why dont one of you guys try one out. it also says full refund haha.thats if youll be able to contact him

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.