Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't find the fuse block diagram (with labels) in the owners manual or the service manual. I must be going out of my mind. They can't not have what the fuses are.

I am trying to wire my XM into the ACC power supply, or something comparable that is off when the ignition is off. I had the old XM plugged into fuse 6 and fuse 22 on the passenger side foot well fuse block.

·
Premium Member
6,099 Posts
ACC to the stereo is the violet wire, can't help you with the fuses off the top of my head though.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I used the wires to the power point's on the dash. The right one is switched, the left is constant. Both are green, the grounds are black. I used those yesterday for my dvd install. use t-tap splices if you can, much easier.

·
Registered
65 Posts
No you're not going crazy, albeit a long time ago, I am searching also to no avail. Does anyone have this info?

·
Registered
33 Posts
on the cover of all the fuse box covers it shows what fuses are what. there isnothing in the manual but when u take the cover off look at the inside of the cover is says what each fuse is for. i dont know if thats what ur looking for. i might b understanding wrong but from what i get thats whatu want. is to know what each fuse is wired into. sorry if im totally off lol

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Yeah, I got it all. Blackbeauty helped tremendously. I also paid for a complete wiring diagram, 86 page PDF, which I will peruse and know more about ASAP.

Testing Signature

1 - 8 of 8 Posts