Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, my HID's fogs stop working today, both at the same time, where are the Fuses for the fog lights at? I look next to the glove compartment but didnt see one that said fog lights. HELP!!!!!

·
Registered
62 Posts
first of all, i would recheck all those fuses and make damn sure that i didnt miss any of the fuses. the reason, i had a fuse go out and asked the dealer to take a look at why, 65 bucks later, they replaced a .50 fuse. there is also a fuse box under the hood. look up some info in your manual.

·
Super Moderator
161,053 Posts
If it's not in the one under the passenger side, then it's for sure under the hood. It's aft of the battery on that same side. Kinda tucked in under, but it's not too hard to get to.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know exactly where you are talking about I will check both spots out again. I just wish it said Fog light Fuse HERE....I will check out each one again.

Jake

·
Registered
2 Posts
I know exactly where you are talking about I will check both spots out again. I just wish it said Fog light Fuse HERE....I will check out each one again.

Jake
Did you find out where it was? I’m having the same issue. I had hid fog lights and they stopped working. Went to the dealer and they said they replaced the fuse but they still do not work. Wondering if you know where the fuse is? I have an 18 Titan SV

1 - 5 of 5 Posts