Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have tried searching a little through the forum and didn’t really find anything for my questions. Recently i swapped out my factory alternator with a new one. Still oem style 130A. Added some fresh Thicker grounds and power wires while i was under there, i also cut off the oem terminal rings and added better ones. With my positive terminal, i have one of the standard car audio posts with the two bare wire screw down holes. One is running out to my amp and the other i have a 4 GA wire bare in the hole and a ring terminal on the other end so that it bolts to the oem fusible link. I HATE how it looks and how flimsy it feels. So i have been doing some research to drop that link and build my own fuse block i can mount somewhere to clean it all up. I would love to see some pictures or links for possibilities....while I’m here also, after installing the new alternator i had autozone run their tester on it. The tester said “faulty voltage regulator” it’s not the alternator itself but i think the trucks voltage regulator is having an issue. For now i have the sensor disconnected and it’s doing ok but with it disconnected you only get like 13.2-13.8 and i didn’t know if there is a way to get more out of that alternator.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts